Quality, Integrity, Dedication
Are your law firm’s billable hours and rates frustrating your ability to draft and prosecute
high quality patent work for your clients?
Do you find that your clients are just as frustrated?
Fountainhead Law Group P.C. understands these frustrations and believes we have
a better way of practicing patent law. Our growing patent law firm has an excellent
reputation in the technology field. We are a diverse firm with a growing client base of
Silicon Valley’s most innovative companies. Fountainhead Law Group believes that
creating a climate in which attorneys can do high quality work results in happier clients
and a far more rewarding experience for our attorneys.
Fountainhead Law Group is currently seeking experienced patent attorneys with strong
technical skills, a passion for learning new technologies, and a commitment to quality
in patent prosecution. Applicants with experience in software, analog/digital circuits,
wireless communications, or networking are encouraged to make inquiries.
The primary responsibility for this position will be in the area of patent prosecution, with
limited opportunity in the areas of pre-litigation patent analysis, patent litigation support,
patent opinions, and high tech transactions.
- California State Bar
- USPTO Bar
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of actual engineering or development experience
- 4+ years of experience in patent prosecution
- Proven ability to draft and prosecute patent applications
- Drive to provide top quality work product
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients and the in-house team
Compensation: Generous packages based on billed and collected hours.
Contact: If interested, please reply firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resume must include:
- Listing of all universities attended and all degrees earned
- Listing of all professional employment
- Sample granted patent personally drafted and prosecuted
- Sample of recently published and personally drafted patent application
- Two (2) personally drafted sample office action responses to §103 rejections
- California Bar Number and USPTO Reg. No.